BCECEB Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 1511 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Tutor|
|No Of Posts||1511 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||1st September 2022|
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Resident/ Tutor||1511 Posts|
Note: For departmental wise vacancy details kindly check the official notification.
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- 40% of posts of Senior Resident / Tutor will be filled by members of the Bihar State Health Service cadre.
- 40% of posts will be filled by doctors who have completed post-graduate degree courses (under the residency scheme) from State Medical Colleges.
- And remaining 20% of posts will be filled by such doctors. Those who have obtained a postgraduate degree (residency scheme) from recognized institutions outside the state.
- The minimum educational qualification for the posts of Senior Resident/ Tutor will be a Master’s degree in the subject-specific.
- In case of a shortage of qualified candidates, the minimum educational qualification will be Diploma, for which they will also get 10 payable equivalents to a Master’s degree in the particular subject.
The age limit prescribed will be calculated on the basis of 1st August 2021.
- Maximum Age for Unreserved (Male) – 37 years
- Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes (Male and Female) – 40 years
- Unreserved (Female) – 40 years
- And for SC and ST (Male and Female) – 42 years.
- Selected candidates will be getting a Pay Scale as per norms.
- After appointment to the post of tenure, the pay scale label 9 to the medical teachers, and the teachers already working in the health service cadre are getting the salary, while the salary will be payable along with the dearness allowance and other admissible allowances.
For Unreserved (UR) / EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ DQ have to pay the fee of Rs. 2250/- through online payment.
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates have to appear for the Interview in order to get selected for the posts of Senior Resident/ Tutor.
How To Apply For BCECEB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
BCECEB Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the BCECEB Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BCECEB Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide BCECEB Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BCECEB Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BCECEB Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BCECEB Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.