MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Barclays Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Barclays company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Barclays address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Barclays Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Barclays
Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company Website : home.barclays
Job Position : Test Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for developing automated functional testing for the suite of applications in Loan Syndication and Loan Trading business areas. The role focuses on test engineering; this is a primarily a programming position. QTP and screen recorder scripts are not automated test suites in our opinion.
- The successful candidate will join an established team of developers working on greenfield projects with the latest micro services tech stack, AI and AWS to build the new LoanConX portal. The applications being built into the new LoanConX web portal are a necessary component of the multi-year LoanIQ program, which will provide the Wholesale Lending businesses with best of breed workflows and tools.
What will you be doing?
- The Test Engineer will be tasked with assessing application functionality and devising appropriate automated test strategy (with guidance). This will include choosing tools, structuring test data and developing the solution. Test target platform primarily consists of HTML5 applications and REST services. Some manual testing might be needed but not the primary focus. They will own, organize and execute the test suites while working closely with the Dev team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are required. The role is not “coding to a spec”, but rather understanding the system under test and devising an appropriate test strategy. This will involve some creative out of the box thinking to get most value for our testing efforts. Team members must be comfortable working within that complexity and weighing options for an optimal, yet pragmatic solution.
- The role might involve creating tools to support the testing efforts. For example, tools to collate test results, schedule test runs, test on multiple web browsers and similar.
- Though the role does not involve creating new protocols, it may involve using and understanding messaging protocols provided by internal architecture teams or market standards bodies. These would be used to interact with services.
- Must be comfortable working in a closely collaborative environment. The role involves working with the Dev team, BA(s) and other stakeholders on a daily basis.
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Selenium, webdriver / webdriverIO
- BDD tool : cucumber (Gherkin)
- Familiarity with performance & load testing tools
- Expertise with writing test cases, manual testing and testing processes.
- Attention to detail is critical – the teams will depend on test suite run results
- Google Chrome Dev Tools
- Version control (Git or similar)
- Continuous Integration (Team City or similar)
- Good experience with Automated functional testing strongly preferred
- Familiarity with performance & load testing tools
- Experience as software developer not necessarily large systems but a useful piece of software in production.
- Finance experience preferred - loan origination / syndication experience strongly preferred
- Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here ( Job Expired )
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Barclays Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Barclays Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Barclays.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Barclays Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Barclays Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Barclays Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.