MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Barclays Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Barclays company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Barclays address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Barclays Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Barclays
Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company Website : home.barclays
Job Position : Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.Com/BBA
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- QC Analyst will be responsible for reviewing a sample of cases completed within Adverse Media Screening in Financial Crime Operations to ensure it is in line with process and policy.
- Ensure that feedback is delivered on time and seamless dashboard reporting on daily basis. Collate and distribute the results of the Quality Scores to provide management and external stakeholders oversight. Investigate error trends, discuss with operations to assist the improvement of quality rates.
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us
What will you be doing?
- Provide a dedicated and robust QC of investigations conducted by the Adverse Media FCO Screening Operation.
- Complete all the QC checks for the day as per defined procedures.
- Deliver all error feedbacks to respective advisors for all the errors reported out, each day.
- Work with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to plan. and provide support to enable performance improvement for advisors with a high defect rate
- Driving our contribution to the Teams performance to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external customers.
- Assist the onshore team with additional activities as applicable
- Update MIS as required
- Ensure SLAs are met in terms of turnaround time and quality
- Ensure high productivity and quality
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- Genuine interest in financial markets
- Graduate/Post graduate degree
- Team work and project management skills
- Strong verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Fluency in English, additional Asia Pacific language skills encouraged
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Must be a graduate from a reputed university
- Should have a relevant KYC/Adverse Media Financial Crime Screening experience
- Experience in Adverse Media Screening
- Experience in Money Laundering, EDD, Regulatory infraction
- In-depth knowledge in ACR’s and Red Flags
- Knowledge of any or all of the following Data sources – Lexis Nexis, Bankers Almanac, World-Check, Alacra, D& B, and RDC.
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Barclays Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Barclays Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Barclays.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Barclays Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Barclays Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Barclays Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.