MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Barclays company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Barclays address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Barclays
Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company Website : home.barclays
Job Position : Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- To lead the development and enhancement of CI / CD pipelines and tooling to support moves to ever more Continuous Integration and Delivery, assisting teams already running on AWS / aPaaS / Cloud platforms and those shifting to them
- To help development teams identify and remove bottlenecks affecting their ability to deliver more continuously
- To be a point of expertise on good CI / CD practice
- To help teams resolve infrastructure and platforming integration issues
- To work closely with central DevOps and tooling teams and align with central strategies
- Create the CI/CD pipelines on AWS & aPaaS which underpin all our product’s application delivery across Customer Contact team.
- Help engaged teams adopt strategic conventions around CI/CD on AWS & aPaaS Platforms.
- Drive standardisation of DevOps practice across Customer Contact in line with Group Standards
- Identify common solutions to specific requirements not covered by current conventions
- Use 12-Factor-app principles to develop, enhance and maintain the pipeline utilities
- Manage the roadmap of our products against platform deployments and drive platform upgrades. This will include moving new products to strategic platforms as well as maintaining existing ones
- Work collaboratively with RTB and Service Owners to meet mandatory platform upgrades on time.
- Work with release managers and RTB to push essential maintenance releases into production
- Manage the workload of the team against project and product needs. Understand prioritisation needs for the Transaction Cycle. Ensure work is completed to budget, time and quality standards
- Lead verification and readiness for new strategic platforms e.g. AWS
- Drive automation agenda for application build and deployments
- Work with wider DevOps team outside of the area to leverage reuse and sharing of standard practice and tools
- Work with platform owners and drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements and standards are met
- Team leadership, mentoring, coaching and performance development
- Design and engineering
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Work with AWS, Chef and Terraform to buildout application environments through automation.
- Work with Agile methodologies
- Define and engineer solutions that will handle secret and property management
- Continually improve your own skills and knowledge
- Continually improve our collective delivery effectiveness
- Proactively manage risks and issues
- Contribute to operational objectives of wider team and support any organisational transformation initiatives
- Evaluate and review emerging system engineering methods, tools and standards. Look for ways to apply as appropriate
- Track key metrics to analyse the effectiveness of CI / CD practices, review regularly and action resulting improvements
- Ensure solutions are extensible, maintainable, testable, scalable, manageable and performant
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You will have a solid understanding of how Dev Ops / CI / CD principles and practices can be used to ever increase speed to market and quality
- You will have a solid understanding of PaaS and / or Cloud hosting and deployment options
- You will preferably have some experience leading others, as a technical lead or in a similar role, including responsibilities such as ensuring a focus on goals, organising work, mentoring, sharing knowledge, enforcing standards and managing risks and issues
- You will be strongly customer focused, enthusiastic about understanding customer and business problems deeply, and to track whether our solutions have provided their intended benefit
- You will be happy to thoroughly test your solutions, automating as much as possible
- You will be continually looking for workable ways in which we can work quicker whilst keeping quality high – be they organisational or technical. You will be aware of different development methodologies, and will have experience in at least some. You will understand the core principles behind Agile and DevOps, not just the well-known practices
- You will be a great problem solver, able to grab hold of problems that may not be perfectly defined, to investigate, to provide and advise on options, and implement solutions
- You will collaborate effectively with others. You will see deliveries as team deliveries, and not focus excessively on ‘my own tasks’ at the expense of the overall delivery
- You will value Continuous Improvement, and work to identify and understand issues affecting quality and deliveries, in order to make effective improvements
- You will continually work on improving your own skills and knowledge. You will be equally enthusiastic about teaching others and helping them develop
- You will be able to manage sometimes competing priorities and make judgements, for instance if delivery dates are under threat. You will be able to plan for and manage risk effectively
- You will be a strong communicator, verbally and in writing, able to tailor your message appropriately to the audience
- You will be enthusiastic about delivering high quality solutions, and always looking for ways in which quality can be improved
- You will be bold about challenging accepted ideas, to find better ways of delivering great solutions to customers and colleagues
- You will have experience in at least some of the following (or in equivalent technologies where specifics are mentioned)
- aPaaS & Cloud Hosting and deployment
- CI/CD Pipeline Development with Jenkins
- Configuration Management strategies
- TDD / ATDD, Test Automation
- Gradle, Maven, Ant
- Docker and Kubernetes (Open Shift Container Platform)
- JEE Frameworks
- SQL & No SQL Databases
- RESTful service development
- Version Control Software (e.g. GIT)
- Shell Scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell)
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Barclays Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Barclays.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Barclays Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Barclays Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Barclays Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Barclays Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.