Barclays Junior Developer Vacancy 2023 At Pune Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Barclays Junior Developer Vacancy 2023 At Pune
|Name of Post||Junior Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a developer, possess excellent Knowledge of distributed computing architecture, core hadoop component (HDFS, Spark, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala), AWS services and related technologies.
- Technical Design and development of ETL/Hadoop and Analytics services /components.
- Contribute to end-to-end architecture and process flow.
- Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs.
- Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions.
- Proficient in performance improvement & fine-tuning of ETL and Hadoop implementations.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Exposure to SQL, advanced SQL skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (Unix Shell Scripting, Python or C or C++ or JAVA).
- Strong understanding of distributed computing architecture especially Hadoop ecosystem as to how it works and key Hadoop services (e.g. HDFS, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala, Spark).
- Ability to write SQLs for database queries involving joins, filters and sub-queries
- Understanding of different AWS concepts & services like Availability Zones, Regions, VPC, EC2, S3, Athena etc.
- Strong understanding of various data storage formats (CSV, Delimited files, Parquet, Avro etc.).
- Strong understanding of different components of a Data Warehouse.
- Strong understanding of any one of ETL tools or technologies like Python, Spark, Ab Initio, Informatica, Data Stage etc.
- Strong understanding or experience in automate jobs/workloads using any tool or language (even Unix Cron would do).
- Strong Understanding of Agile Project Delivery and different stages of SDLC
- Strong understanding of NoSQL databases and their applicability.
- Very Good communication and organizational skills.
- Very Good analytical skills.
- Very good listener.
- Ability to raise requests in Web portal based on instructions provided and track it to closure by coordinating activities with different teams
- Ability to produce good presentations using Microsoft tools & technologies
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Barclays Junior Developer Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Barclays Junior Developer Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You