MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Baker Huges Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Baker Huges Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Baker Huges
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Company Website : www.bhge.com
Job Position : Intern
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE,Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE,Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
- Our internship will also provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Skills Required for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
Work in a way that works for you
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative.
- Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
- Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 2nd March 2021 to be considered for our internships.
- The final interviews will be held soon after this date an you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online.
Documents to be Carried for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at bhge.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Baker Hughes Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Baker Hughes Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Baker Hughes Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Baker Hughes Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Baker Hughes Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.