MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Baker Huges Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Baker Huges Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Baker Huges
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Company Website : www.bhge.com
Job Position : Summer Internship 2022 (India)
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
Job Description for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
Skills Required for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech or MTech degree in Engineering or Digital Technology focused.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Documents to be Carried for Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Baker Huges Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at bhge.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Baker Hughes Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Baker Hughes Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Baker Hughes Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Baker Hughes Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Baker Hughes Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.