About Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive
Baker Hughes is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Baker Hughes Recruitment 2024
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science , Data Science or similar.
- Platform Domain Services – work on concept design and development of new domain services such as knowledge management, data ingestor and virtualization services.
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally.
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying (India).
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.