MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Bajaj Capital Walk-In Drive 2020 : Bajaj Capital off campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/BBM /M.Com /MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Bajaj Capital off campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Bajaj Capital Walk-In Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Bajaj Capital
Being one of India’s premier investment companies, we found our purpose in helping people protect and grow their wealth. Here at Bajaj Capital Limited, we offer personalized investment solutions to individual investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), and High Networth clients, among others.
Over the last 53 years, we have secured more futures and helped create more millionaires than any other firm in India. But our true pride lies in the trust that our clients show in us. It is our deep personal relationship with each client that sets us apart.
Company Website : www.bajajcapital.com
Job Position : Relationship Executive
Job Location : Ahmedabad /Vadodara /Rajkot
Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com/MBA
Experience : 0-2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : Rs 3.0 – 5.0 LPA
Eligibility Criteria For Bajaj Capital Jobs 2019 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBM /M.Com/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For Bajaj Capital Jobs 2019 :
- Acquisition of new clients and formulating strategies to increase the client base.
- Dealing with existing clients.
- Preparation and execution of Financial Planning.
- Regular portfolio review of client.
- Providing advisory services into various instruments majorly in General Insurance , Mutual Funds, FD,PMS, Bond, Equity, Gold(ETF), & FMP.
- Approaching need based product to the client through Financial Planning.
- Access the portfolio risk according to changing market situation.
- Generating the revenue primarily through core products.
Bajaj Capital India Walk-In Interview
Before attending or participating in the Bajaj Capital Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the Bajaj Capital Walkin Drive 2019. So, attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the interview and written examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our job portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Common Interview Questions and Answers
Documents to be Carried for Bajaj Capital Walk-In Drive 2019 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Bajaj Capital Walk-In Drive 2019 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : After Registration You will Get Call Letter, If Not Take Printout of This Post
Details Of Bajaj Capital Walk-in Drive
Walk-in Date: 17th & 18th December 2019
Interview Timings: 09 AM Onwards
Contact Person: HR
Interview venue ( Vadodra ) :
106 -107 , 1st Floor, Siddharth Complex, R.C.Dutt Road,Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390005
Interview venue ( Ahmedabad, Rajkot ) :
Interested candidates with relevant experience are requested to forward their CV s at [email protected]