About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 65 cities in 40 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes.
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Bain & Company
|Associate Engineer, Software
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Bain & Company Recruitment 2024
Requirement understanding (20%)
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements and the business context for which the application is being developed. Participate in meetings and calls pertaining to requirements and clarification of requirement issues.
Test planning, Design, Execution, and Defect Management (60%)
- Design and document test scenarios, and manual test cases for the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Execute the test cases and prepare test logs.
- Report any defect found during the execution using the project’s defined defect management tool.
- Troubleshoot bugs to identify the ultimate root cause and then document findings in bug-tracking software. Also clearly understand the impacted areas due to resolution suggested/provided by the development team.
- Work with the team to ensure bugs found in testing are resolved and retested. Update the status accordingly.
Team Collaboration (20%)
- Participates fully in all scrum ceremonies, including sprint reviews
- Help scrum team ensure the sprint goal is met, including activities outside the QA function when requested
- Support application deployment as necessary
- Take ownership
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Business, Information technology
- 0-1+ years of experience
- Individual Contributor
- The Individual should have experience basic hands on for test management, defect management
- Few short travels could be required for business/team collaboration
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good understanding of basic testing concepts
- Basic knowledge of test management tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Attention to detail and aptitude for analytical problem resolution
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently and with teams
Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Bain & Company Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.