Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Axis Bank Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Axis Bank address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023 Details
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Name of Post||Young Bankers Program|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023
As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 6 months of classroom learning (at Manipal Academy of BFSI, Bengaluru)
- 3 months of internship with Axis Bank at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- 3 months of On-The-Job Training with Axis Bank (where candidates will undertake a full-time role) at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
Skills Required For Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
Selection Process For Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Axis Bank Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Axis Bank Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Axis Bank Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Axis Bank Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Axis Bank Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Axis Bank Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2023 ?
To apply for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program , candidates have to visit the official site at www.axisbank.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Axis Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Axis Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Axis Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Axis Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.