About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 5000 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 15,751 ATMs & cash recyclers spread across the country.
The Bank has 6 Axis Virtual Centres with over 1,500 Virtual Relationship Managers as on 31st March 2023. The Overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eight international offices with branches in Singapore, Dubai (at DIFC), and Gift City-IBU; representative offices in Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary in London, UK. The international offices focus on Corporate Lending, Coverage Business, Trade Finance, Syndication, Investment Banking, Liability Businesses, and Private Banking/Wealth Management offerings.
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Cluster Sales Manager
|Any Degree/ MBA
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Axis Bank Recruitment 2024
The Cluster Sales Manager – RFR is responsible for driving business through set of Branches for retail forex and remittances product. They are also responsible for find opportunities of new business from within and outside the Bank and for the per $ profitability of the business. The Cluster Head is also responsible for building and handling Key Relationships with Internal (Bank Branches, Product, Sales, Operations, Credit & Risk, Branch RM / SME Team/ TxB Team) and External Stakeholders (include HNW /Small Corporates /Non Stockiest Agents/Referral entities)
- Build relationships with the customer, multitasking, ability to handle various stakeholders.
- Achieve sales targets which include throughput and income budget of Forex cards, outward remittance, inward remittance through bank branches and external linkages.
- Engage with each segment RM of branch for activating them for incremental business.
- Directly manage and convert HNW customers for forex business
- Maintain desired quality of sourcing through branches and external linkages
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Axis Bank Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.