MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Autodesk Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Autodesk company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Autodesk address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Autodesk Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Autodesk, Inc
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Company Website : www.autodesk.com
Job Position : Technical Support Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - Mechanical
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 Batch Students
Job Description For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk software like Autodesk Vault or Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or equivalent software tools? Then we would like to hear from you! You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities in specific chat support and other channels as needed
- Resolve customer issues reported to Autodesk via chat, phone, web, online forums, and other channels. Primarily focusing on chat support
- You are expected to support our global customers across geo’s hence you would be required to work on assigned shift to support EMEA time zone Transportation shall be provided for all the shifts
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of technical issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
- Research, verify, and document product issues, solution in short and concise manner as needed
- Escalation of critical issues to Tier 2 teams for resolution
- May have to document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
Skills Required For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s/Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Preferably at least 1 - 3 years of industry working experience.
- Knowledge of products like Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or Autodesk Vault or Windchill or Enovia or Team center or any equivalent software’s
- Familiar with mechanical design workflow and process
- Demonstrable capability to “own” the problem (customer issue), troubleshoot and ability to solve or mitigate the problem
- Exceptional team player skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, agile and learn quickly in a fast environment
- Good typing speed and accuracy is required
- Ability to work in flexible working hours/Shifts.
- Good understanding of any database management system such as SQL is preferred
- Java script knowledge is preferred or willingness to learn
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Autodesk Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Autodesk Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at autodesk.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Autodesk Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Autodesk Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Autodesk Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Autodesk Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Autodesk Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.