Autodesk is like the Swiss Army knife of the digital design world. It’s a powerhouse of software that caters to various industries, including architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media/entertainment. Some of their well-known products include AutoCAD (for 2D and 3D drafting), Revit (for building information modeling), Maya (for 3D animation), and Fusion 360 (for 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE).
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||1 – 3 Years|
Job Description For Autodesk Recruitment 2024
Join as a valued contributor within the Identity & Licensing organization, focused on establishing a reliable and scalable platform for Identity, User Profile, Licensing, and License Compliance across all Autodesk products and services. These essential capabilities provide smooth, compliant, and consistent experiences for all users, customers, and partners associated with Autodesk.
In this position, the focus will be on promoting a ‘Platform First’ philosophy, fostering the development of a platform that is cohesive, API-accessible, and ensures a uniform user experience. Furthermore, the role involves assisting in ensuring the Platform yields significant insights into customer product interactions, potentially leading to new revenue opportunities and customized user experiences.
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to join a team of diverse and smart engineers accountable for building the cloud licensing platform. This engineer will be part of a high-performing scrum team where the code and services developed will have a direct, positive impact on millions of users of our products.
- Design, develop, and test features/functions delivered via applications and services
- Hands-on software development for infrastructure that will perform at scale
- Engage in code reviews, technical evaluations and architectural discussions
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team with stakeholders to understand requirements, use cases, and build towards a cohesive technical strategy
- Automate processes where possible and propose new tools when needed
- Participate in on-call rotations to support production systems
Technologies We Use:
- AWS, Java & Golang based microservices, Spring Boot, Rest API, Docker, GIT, Jenkins
- BE/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 1 – 3 years of software development experience in Java and Spring Boot.
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience with microservices and RESTful web services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively through an agile development process that promotes constant team communication
- Experience with messaging systems like Kinesis Stream is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of software best practices and tools, like Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI-CD), Terraform-based Infrastructure as Code (IAC), Datadog, ELK, Jenkins, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to AWS technologies will be a plus.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Autodesk Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.