About Atlassian Off Campus Drive
Atlassian is a software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and other software development teams. Atlassian’s flagship product is Jira, and it also owns Trello, a popular Kanban-style project management software.
Atlassian is a holding company that designs, develops, licenses, and maintains software and provides software hosting. The company is domiciled in Delaware, with global headquarters in Sydney, Australia, and US headquarters in San Francisco. As of June 30, 2023, Atlassian had 10,726 employees worldwide.
Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Junior Security Operations Analyst
|Bangalore/ Work From Home
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Atlassian Recruitment 2024
We are seeking a dedicated Junior Security Operations Analyst to join our team. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong interest in Information Security. As a Security Operations Analyst, you’ll be monitoring our corporate environment and Atlassian cloud services for signs of compromise and responding to alerts. In this role, you will be part of a team of dedicated professionals working to protect Atlassian and our customers from cyber threats. If you are a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion for Information Security, we would love to hear from you.
- Conduct initial triage of security issues/alerts and escalate security incidents to our Incident Response team.
- Provide suggestions and feedback to enhance alert and detection coverage, tuning detections to reduce noise.
- Contribute to the delivery of work towards long-term goals and initiatives, supporting Atlassian’s overall security posture.
- Identify potential attacks against Atlassian and our customers using the latest cybersecurity techniques and tools.
- Investigate signs of compromise, utilizing your problem-solving skills and knowledge of cyber attacks and data analysis.
- Adapt to change and organize work effectively according to business priorities.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the team, fostering a collaborative and learning environment.
Qualification And Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or training in Information Security, Technical Engineering, or an IT-related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a security-related field.
- Ability to adjust to the unpredictable and constantly changing work that exists in the field of cybersecurity.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Information Security.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Flexibility to work a shift schedule, including weekends, day, evening, or night shifts is a must.
- Previous experience in engineering.
- Previous experience working in an incident response function.
- Experience working with large-scale cloud infrastructures.
- Networking or Security certifications.
Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Atlassian Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.