MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Athenahealth company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/B.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Athenahealth Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Athenahealth Pvt. Ltd
Athenahealth partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to drive clinical and financial results. Our expert teams build modern technology on an open, connected ecosystem, yielding insights that make a difference for our customers and their patients.
Company Website : www.athenahealth.com
Job Position : Associate Member-Technical Staff
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
Skills Required for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
Documents to be Carried for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Athenahealth Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Athenahealth.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Athenahealth Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Athenahealth Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Athenahealth Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Athenahealth Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Athenahealth Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.