About Asteria Aerospace
Asteria Aerospace Ltd is a full-stack drone technology company providing actionable intelligence from aerial data. We develop deeply customized drone solutions for government and enterprise customers using our in-house hardware design, software development, and manufacturing capabilities. We have been a trusted partner to provide long-term and quality-focused drone products & services to the defense & homeland security, agriculture, oil & gas, energy & utilities, telecommunications, mining, and construction sectors.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2024
The individual will be responsible for investigating issues and developing and implementing processes to prevent defects during the development and manufacturing of unmanned aerial vehicles, to assure that the products delivered to customers meet the expectations of the customers.
- Individual will be responsible for the tracking and timely analysis and resolution of issues.
- Document non-conformance reports for identified defects.
- Investigate and troubleshoot product and production issues and customer complaints.
- Identify the root cause of issues using root cause analysis techniques.
- Develop and implement corrective actions, regarding defects, that will give permanent results.
- Identify process improvement areas.
- Define standards, processes, workflows, procedures, and metrics to ensure products meet requirements.
- Improve inspection methods to analyze product quality.
- Ensure the competency of production operators.
- Ensure all processes are controlled and monitored.
- Conduct process compliance audits and reviews.
Qualifications: B Tech in Electronics, Avionics or as related to Aeronautical/Aerospace
Relevant Experience: At least 1 year of related technical experience, quality experience highly desired.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Working knowledge of UAV testing and functions desirable.
- Good working knowledge of product development, production processes and lifecycles.
- Experience with root cause analysis processes.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word and Excel.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work to drive for results.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.