MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Astegic Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Astegic company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Astegic address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Astegic Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Astegic
For 15 years, Astegic has been helping Fortune 500 through startup companies with their Testing & QA needs. With our in-depth experience across a wide range of industries, our clients receive innovative and best-in-class service and solutions. We offer near 24/7 rapid service from both Astegic’s US and India based testing operations. Focusing on resolving our client’s testing challenges, Astegic specializes in decreasing costs, speeding time-to-market and improving the quality of our client’s applications. Astegic has a dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), specializing in providing solutions across Mobile, Cloud and API testing.
Company Website : www.astegic.com
Job Position : Software Engineer - Java
Job Location : Hyderabad/Jaipur/Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Astegic Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Astegic Jobs 2020 :
As a Back-End Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and enhance user experience. You should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing and maintaining functional and stable web applications or improving the existing ones to meet our company’s needs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Skills Required For Astegic Jobs 2020 :
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
Documents to be Carried for Astegic Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Astegic Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Astegic Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Astegic Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Astegic Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Astegic.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Astegic Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Astegic Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Astegic Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Astegic Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Astegic Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.