MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Asite Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Asite company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Asite address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Asite Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Asite
Asite helps people share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, people all over the world use Asite to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need – when and where they need it.
Company Website : www.asite.com
Job Position : UI Developer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Asite Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Asite Jobs 2020 :
- Design and Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Resolving any bugs/issues in existing apps which are reported by clients or support team
- Co-ordination with QA team for any bugs or issues raised by them during testing
Skills Required For Asite Jobs 2020 :
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/SCSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
- Skills in one or more chosen front-end frameworks/libraries like jQuery /AngularJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Proficient knowledge of AJAX and Angular is a must.
Documents to be Carried for Asite Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Asite Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Asite Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Asite Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Asite Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Asite.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Asite Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Asite Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Asite Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Asite Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Asite Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.