MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Apttus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Apttus company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Apttus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Apttus Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Apttus
Apttus is a Silicon Valley-based global provider of the Intelligent Middle Office platform allowing enterprises to automate and optimize their most critical revenue and commercial relationship management processes. Apttus is powered by the Apttus Intelligent Cloud, a hybrid-cloud platform utilizing the most advanced technologies from Salesforce, Microsoft and IBM. Analysts rank Apttus as the global gold standard for Quote-to-Cash (QTC) and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions. Apttus’ innovations include Max, the company’s Applied Artificial Intelligence that enables enterprises to achieve superior business outcomes. Apttus partners with a world-class ecosystem. Apttus customers include hundreds of the world’s mid-sized organizations and the who’s who of the Global 1000. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Company Website : www.apttus.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Apttus Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Apttus Jobs 2020 :
Apttus is looking for experienced SDETs who can help improve the quality of Apttus products as well as increase the velocity of shipping exciting new features to our global customers. We are looking for strong SDETs to design comprehensive test suite, strong appetite to test new features/products, develop robust, scalable and maintainable automated tests, ensure that the new features are thoroughly certified for high quality.
- Own product feature end to end from test signoff standpoint in an Agile development environment.
- Test planning, Test case design/authoring, ensure the features are covered for appropriate depth and breath test coverage.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing.
- Develop/Maintain/Customize automation to thrive excellence in testing and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code/functionality.
- Build, customizing, deploying, and managing the test environments, test data.
- Validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Perform high-class debugging and preparing test reports.
Skills Required For Apttus Jobs 2020 :
- 2 – 5 years of experience with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation. Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
- Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, test automation, execution and feature sign off end to end.
- Should have a good command on automation development, framework level design/enhancements – Argo, Selenium with Java / C#, TestNG, Selenium/ng Webdriver, open source tools/technologies such as SpecFlow, Robot or Protractor.
- Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs using framework like REST Assured.
- Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode. Highly desirable with experience in testing/automation UI modules developed in ReactJS Applications.
- Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
- Desirable to have Salesforce automated testing experience
- Desirable to have worked with test automation in a microservices architecture.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Documents to be Carried for Apttus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Apttus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apttus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Apttus Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Apttus Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Apttus.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Apttus Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Apttus Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Apttus Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Apttus Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Apttus Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.