AP Police Recruitment 2023 Details on Vacancies, Eligibility, Educational qualification, Age limit and salary, fee for application, Selection Process : AP Police The organization is planning to hire applicants for 6511 posts via this announcement. You can find here the AP Police address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector, Police Constable|
|No Of Posts||6511 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Sub Inspector: 18th January 2023|
Police Constable: 28th December 2022, 7th January 2023 (Expired)
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Post Count|
|Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women)||3580|
|Police Constables (APSP) (Men)||2520|
|Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men &Women)||315|
|Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men)||96|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Sub Inspector: Candidates holding a Graduation Degree or its equivalent can apply for the AP Police Jobs.
- Constable: Students who have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent examination can only apply for the APSLPRB Constable Recruitment.
Age Relaxation has been given to EWS/ BCs/ STs/ SCs/ Government Employees, Armed Forces Employees/ NCC Instructors/ Temporary Employees of the State Census Department. Thus, all the candidates should wait for the official intimation regarding the age limit.
When the Full Official Notification is out, then we will update the APSLPRB Salary 2023 information here in this section.
- Aspirants with the local candidature of Andhra Pradesh, belonging to OC and BC’s – Rs. 600
- SC & ST – Rs. 300
- Aspirants with the local candidature of Andhra Pradesh, belonging to OC and BC’s – Rs. 300
- SC & ST – Rs. 150
AP Police Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
How To Apply For AP Police Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website slprb.ap.gov.in
- Click the Apply Online link.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID & Password.
- Login and Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
AP Police Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
AP Police Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the AP Police Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site atslprb.ap.gov.in . Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AP Police Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide AP Police Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AP Police Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AP Police Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AP Police Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.