AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : High Court of Andhra Pradesh The organization is planning to hire applicants for 10 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the High Court of Andhra Pradesh address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Court Master and Personal Secretary|
|No Of Posts||10 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||25th July 2022|
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Candidates should be having a Degree in science or arts or commerce or law university in India established or incorporated by or under a central act, provincial act or a state act or from any recognized university grants commission or any othe degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A Pass in 180 WPM speed in English Shorthand Examination. However, Candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m in shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by higher grade examination in english conducted by A.P State Board of Technical Education
- Preference will be given to candidates who are having computer skills.
- A candidate must have completed the age of 18 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PH shall be 52 years and for BC shall be 47 years.
The post carries the pay scale of Rs.57100-1580 60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090-83000-2240-89720-2390-96890 2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760.
- The applicants who belong to Backward Classes (BC) have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Physically Handicapped have to pay an amount of Rs.500/-
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration) and the transcription to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively. The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview.
How To Apply For AP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website hc.ap.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the AP High Court Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at hc.ap.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AP High Court Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide AP High Court Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AP High Court Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AP High Court Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AP High Court Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.