MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Andhra Pradesh State Government Organization is going to recruit candidates for 539 Posts through this notification. Here you can check Andhra Pradesh State Government address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of Post||Grama Volunteer|
|No Of Posts||539|
|Last Date To Apply||10.05.2021|
|Job Location||West Godawari ( Tamil Nadu )|
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 - Vacancy Details
|West Godawari||539 Posts|
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
Educational Qualification :
Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree
Age Limit :
Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee :
|SC, ST, and BC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates), PH & Ex-ServiceMen||Nil|
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 - Selection Process
The interview board will select the most eligible applicants based on the following four parameters:
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programmes, and welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Work experience on Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling 100 marks.
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 - Documents Required To Apply Online
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Notification, candidates must and should have to submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Educational Qualifications
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
- Age should be 18 – 35 years as on 01.01.2020
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or same Municipality in case of Urban
- An Integrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
How To Apply For AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021
You can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs
- Candidates need to move to the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Government website @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- Click on the Submit Online Application Form button.
- Read all the information stated on the notification.
- Then, apply online by submitting the documents as mentioned above.
- Submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2021.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Keep it safe with you.
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 - Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide AP Grama Volunteer Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AP Grama Volunteer Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AP Grama Volunteer Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AP Grama Volunteer Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.