MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ANZ company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ANZ address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : ANZ
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employ more than 50,000 people and have our global headquarters in Melbourne. ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world.
Company Website : www.anz.com
Job Position : Graduate Software Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
We’re looking for a talented Engineer to work within Enterprise Data and Reporting tech area, where you’ll work as part of a high performing cross-functional team, building a suite of core services, APIs and feature capabilities with a focus on our customers’ accounts and integration into our core banking services and digital channels to really enhance how they interact with ANZ.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- You will deeply understand engineering and the One Customer View (OCV) technology environment to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by the squads as well ensuring the stability of systems.
- Your role will ensure that the OCV platform runs at scale efficiently and more reliably. You will strive to have a complete understanding of the platform, its functions and dependencies, code and configuration, playing a hands-on role.
- You will bring your core skills and knowledge to be a strong team player by adhering to engineering disciplines within your team. You’ll work within a squad and engage with Knowledge Area Leads, Lead Engineers, Product Owner/Journey Expert and translate requirements into common re-usable technical capabilities.
Skills Required For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE/Springboot/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production
- Hands-on knowledge on a relational database technology like Oracle & SQL
- Proficiency using Unit testing tools like Junit
- Knowledge on scripting Shell, Python
- Understanding of distributed version control system like Git, Build tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of the following technologies/tools. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on some of these before. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and thrive on the job:
- Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Redhat Decision Manager
- OpenShift Container platform
- API Connect
- Knowledge on Splunk, Dynatrace specifically around monitoring, measuring and maintaining availability and health of our infrastructure and platform
- Understanding of ETL, Reporting, Data warehousing concepts
- Understanding on Data Management models like IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management
- Zeal to contribute in production support space and enhancements through code fixes where necessary.
- Able to bring initiatives and innovations that helps simplify processes and automate monotonous tasks.
Documents to be Carried for ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ANZ Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the ANZ Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ANZ.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ANZ Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ANZ Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ANZ Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ANZ Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ANZ Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.