MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Ansys Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ansys company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ansys address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ansys Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : ANSYS
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Company Website : www.ansys.com
Job Position : R&D Verification Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Ansys Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - Civil/Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Ansys Jobs 2021 :
The R&D Verification Engineer joins the MBU to conduct software testing of ANSYS applications such as MAPDL This role helps to assess how well the product meets customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability and ensures that product requirements and quality standards are satisfied as per the company’s quality procedures. The individual works closely with other members of the product creation team and communicates with technical specialists on product issues. The R&D Verification engineer researches new engineering features to create analytical and user scenario test cases to evaluate the functionality and performance of capabilities being added to our engineering simulation software. As part of the software testing of Mechanical APDL application, an R&D Verification engineer programs and maintains automated testing scripts and software tools. This person participates in requirements planning, design reviews, and investigating defects.
- Perform functional and regression testing in manual and/or automated test environments and verify defect fixes
- Write software defect reports and enhancement requests
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company's overall development and testing processes
- Work in a variety of computing environments: Windows, Linux, Virtual, Compute Clusters, Cloud
- Analyzes requirements and develops tests suitable for new features within the MAPDL product. Researches literature for reference solutions.
- Participates in design and code reviews and in the planning and implementation of verification initiatives
- Improves and deploys testing strategies and methodologies for automation of tests
- Works closely with other members of the product creation team and communicates with technical support specialists on product issues
- Coordinates with other teams to address cross team dependencies
Skills Required for Ansys Jobs 2021 :
- BS Degree in mechanical or civil or structural engineering
- Strong knowledge of structural and computational mechanics
- Experience and/or academic exposure with FEA and CAE tools with knowledge of FE methods
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree
- Technical knowledge and experience with the usage of ANSYS APDL
- Knowledge of Multiphysics and experience with highly nonlinear FEA simulations strongly preferred.
- Proficient in one or more programming or scripting languages: Python, C++, C#, Jscript
- Able to troubleshoot by simplifying complex systems, debugging, and finding root causes
- Experience with both Linux and Windows platforms preferred
- A thorough and careful approach to work; close attention to details and quality; strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
Documents to be Carried for Ansys Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ansys Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 :Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ansys Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ansys Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Ansys Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ansys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ansys Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ansys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ansys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ansys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ansys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.