About Ansys Off Campus Drive
For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries with the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation and advanced semiconductors, to satellite systems and life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Ansys Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 3 Years
Job Description For Ansys Recruitment 2024
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to partner with our customers to engineer what’s ahead, solve their real-world engineering problems, deploy Ansys software in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. As a hands-on expert in Ansys products, you will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical pre-sales support, perform professional services, and help translate customer requirements into exciting new product features. You will be working within Electronics High Frequency team and multi-disciplinary teams to advance your knowledge, experience, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle such as technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations.
- Responsible for providing best in class solutions involving Package and System interactions for Signal and Power Integrity flows and collaborate with the cross regional and cross functional teams for developing suitable solutions.
- Work in Advanced technology areas such as 5G, High Speed and Chip aware System Designs and collaborate with customers to have a footprint of Ansys in customer design process.
- Participate in external and internal events to further enhance SI/PI/EMI simulation solutions, marketing, and professional growth.
- As a product expert with one or more Ansys products, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows; analyze how to address customers’ requirements using Ansys products and platform; articulate Ansys’ value proposition.
- Collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems.
- Contribute to consulting services, conduct introductory and/or intermediate training classes
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronics engineering specialized in Electromagnetics with 0 to 3 years’ experience in High Frequency (HF) domain and simulation tools
- Experience with using ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS SIwave and or ANSYS Q3D Extractor or other simulation software involving real world, industry level applications.
- Familiarity with high frequency, microwave and antenna concepts including S-parameters, wave propagation, antenna radiation patterns and scattering analysis
- Familiarity with signal and power Integrity simulation analysis including eye diagram analysis, cross-talk analysis, transmission line impedance simulations, bathtub curves, TDR, power delivery networks and power plane decoupling analysis
- Familiarity with package, printed circuit boards and connector design processes and EDA Tools
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in building automation workflows targeting Signal/Power Integrity/EMC/ RF simulation flows.
- Ability to research and debug software-related issues
- Deep understanding of different industry trends, technologies, engineering environment, product design complexity, development challenges etc.
Ansys Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ansys Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.