Anko is the global capability centre for Kmart Group Australia, fuelling growth aspirations of iconic Australian retail brands Kmart, Target and Anko. Based in Bangalore, India, we strive to accelerate retail innovation by building competitive capabilities in Technology, Data Sciences and Business Services that enable our brands to deliver delightful experiences to our in-store and online customers
Anko Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Data Engineer
|Work From Home
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Anko Recruitment 2024
- Design, develop, and maintain robust, scalable, and sustainable data product and build & optimizing data pipeline and infrastructure. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Identify and implement data quality monitoring and validation processes to ensure data integrity.
- Troubleshoot and debug data-related issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for data systems and processes
- Python, Java or Scala
- SQL- Snowflake or other cloud data warehouse
- Basic of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkin, and airflow
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues, performance bottlenecks, and scalability challenges.
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and experience with infrastructure automation using tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills. Hands-on experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure, and related services (e.g., EC2, S3, Snowflake, Data Lake, etc.).
- Understandings of data warehousing concepts and best practices Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into data solution designs.
- Strong understanding of data architecture principles, data modeling techniques, and data integration patterns.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in advanced SQL, ETL tools, Python coding
Anko Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Anko Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.