About Analog Devices Off Campus Drive
Analog Devices, Inc. is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world.
Analog Devices Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Digital Design Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|1 – 2 Years
Job Description For Analog Devices Recruitment 2024
The Digital Business Unit is seeking a motivated, experienced Associate Digital Design Engineer to provide support to our Processor Business Unit (PBU) located at ADI’s Bangalore site, India. The Processor BU is a growing group of creative, focused engineers developing the next generation processor platforms for intelligent edge applications. These platforms range from ultra-low power sensor MCUs, real-time signal chain processors for control systems to application stack processors running Linux. Come be a part of a highly skilled team with many opportunities for career growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design activities including research, definition, design, simulation, and release to production of integrated circuits
- Supporting product definition teams to develop product requirements and specifications
- Analyzing and developing chip architectures to meet required compliance and performance
- Authoring system architecture and circuit documentation
- Perform RTL design of block level modules
- Perform basic simulation at block or SoC levels
- Defining system and block level test plans
- Support characterization and validation of circuit performance in the lab
- Write reusable RTL code, follow design and DFT guidelines
- Run digital simulations using industry standard tools
- Strong background in processor design preferred
- Have familiarity with System Verilog for verification, OVM/UVM, assertions, cover points
- Exposure to physical design and timing closure
- Hands-on IC design experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate cross functionally
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/Electrical engineering/Computers or in relevant domain
- 1-2 years relevant experience in RTL Digital Design
Analog Devices Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Analog Devices Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.