MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
American Express Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : American Express IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check American Express Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : American Express
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Job Position : Business Analytics
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/BBA
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017 / 2018 graduates
Job Description for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and act decisively.
- Creative mind that is not afraid of thinking differently to solve complex problems that have regulatory or compliance requirements.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in ensuring that we are delivering on our customer promise.
- Effectively works independently within a team construct, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all level across the organization including business and control partner leadership.
- Solid evidence of leadership with the capacity to quickly understand critical linkages and business strategies in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with solid presentation skills. This includes the ability to take analyze large sets of data concisely and convey messages to leadership and peers. In addition, strong knowledge to build reports, dashboards and metric reporting is desired.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational and follow through skills.
- Inclusion on the team responsible for supporting strategic implementation of the organization’s testing to include: operational, financial, and regulatory or compliance testing including, but not limited to, Business Self Testing, process monitoring, monitoring of sales & servicing calls and Process Risk Self-Assessment.
- Proactively anticipate/identify issues, and control deficiencies, through testing, call monitoring and processes monitoring, assessing the impact of each, and work with business partners to develop and implement appropriate mitigating actions.
- Deliver periodic and ad hoc reporting against key business testing and monitoring to support management’s awareness and response to control improvements.
- Ensure compliance to the Operational Risk Governance Group, Operational Excellence, and American Express Compliance standards with respect to: documentation, testing, and certification of GCS business monitoring and testing.
- Monitor activities to meet deadlines and commitments relative to: monitoring end to end process, risk assessment, program documentation, testing plan, reporting, and action plans.
- Partner closely with key control teams including, but not limited to: Operational Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit, both within the lines of business and across the organization, to promote a well-controlled environment.
- Maintain internal control / operational risk competency through ongoing training and professional development.
- Undertake regular project work analyzing business risks and exposures. Preparation of recommendations to business management with regards to process improvement, best practices, risk reduction and maximization of revenue as appropriate.
Skills Required for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- A minimum of two year’s relevant experience required; which may include: internal control/operational risk, internal auditing, or related experience in the financial services/banking industry.
- Academic Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, strongly preferred.
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- •Internal Control/Operational Risk testing, Business self-testing
- Technical Skills/Capabilities:
- Advanced knowledge using computer software programs and tools such as Office, Archer, Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- In depth knowledge of products, procedures and policies relating to the GCS business portfolio is a plus.
- Knowledge of Platforms:
- Hands on experience in MS Office Suite
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities:
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
How To Apply for American Express Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for American Express Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the American Express Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at americanexpress.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the American Express Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide American Express Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides American Express Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide American Express Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides American Express Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.