Amdocs Hiring Software Engineer At Pune Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Amdocs Hiring Software Engineer
|Name Of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Cisco CCNP or higher certification
- Significant experience with routers, switches, firewalls, and WIFI operations & configuration
- Scripting or coding experience
- Experience with network Documentation and diagramming tools using Visio.Etc
- Understanding of Cisco Unified computing systems
- Experience with security protocol and design
- Understanding of VMware/vSphere
- Experience with Kubernetes Architect, Networking & implementation and configuration with HELM
- Certification in Kubernetes and security architecture preferred
- Experience in implementing SaaS and IaaS Architectures
- Good in communicator and discussions with senior personnel regarding best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Configure and install various network devices and services.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades.
- Keeping upwith the Llatest Technologies and familiar with network technologies.
- Monitor performance, resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning to ensure system availability and reliability.
- Provide support and troubleshoot network issues.
- Work within established policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of the network infrastructure.
- Implement security tools, policies, and procedures with the company’s security team.
- Collaborate with the networking team in designing and implementing data networks
- Work cooperatively with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve problems.
- Lead and assist the networking team and Manager hardware/software support renewals
- Strategically lead multiple efforts, or a single large effort, of analysis, design, scope, and approach of security solutions.
- Provide technical governance and consultation throughout the enterprise.
- Perform feasibility studies of potential solutions
- Identifying the best technical solutions that can be rolled out efficiently and, in a cost-effective manner
How To Apply For Amdocs Software Engineer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Amdocs Software Engineer Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You