MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : AMD company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check AMD address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
AMD Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : AMD
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
Company Website : www.amd.com
Job Position : Intern
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For AMD Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for Co-op/Intern with Web App Development and Data Analysis knowledge. The Co-op will work on Business Intelligence projects, as well as design, development and deployment of the automated solutions. The ability to work on Multiple platforms, Problem solving, Analytics skills are critical.
Skills Required For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Good Knowledge on SQL, Power BI, .Net Core, Python and C#
- Good in Web App Development and Data Analytics
- Good Understanding of Data modelling, Metrics, Data Mining, Querying, Aggregation and Visualization
- Clear thinker with superb problem-solving skills
- Curious, self-motivated & a self-starter with a ‘can do attitude’. Comfortable working in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in GIT, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge on Devops and Open Source Tools
- Knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
Documents to be Carried for AMD Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AMD Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AMD Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the AMD Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at AMD.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AMD Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide AMD Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AMD Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AMD Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AMD Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.