AMD Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 321 posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
AMD Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD)|
|Name of Post||Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Assistant Security Officer (ASO), And Security Guard.|
|No Of Posts||321 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||17th November 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||09|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||38|
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi OR any subjects with Hindi and English OR Hindi/ English or in any other subject with Hindi/ English medium with English/ Hindi as a main subject or medium of examination at degree level.Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as the main subject plus a recognized diploma certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in ventral / State government offices including the government of India Undertaking.|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||Graduation from a recognized university|
|3.||Security Guard||10th standard pass or equivalent central paramilitary personnel or 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Age between 18 – 28 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||Age between 18 – 27 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
|3.||Security Guard||Age between 18 – 27 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
- The upper age limit indicated will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to the creamy layer.
- Only in respect of reserved post-SC/ ST/ OBC Certificates should be as per the prescribed format for employment in the Government of India.
- Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 35, 400/– for the Junior Translation Officer (JTO), and Assistant Security Officer (ASO) Posts.
- The candidates who are selected for the Security Guard will get the pay of Rs. 18000/– per month.
- For the candidates who are applying For the Junior Translation Officer and Assistant Security Officer posts, the application fee is Rs.200/- need to pay.
- For the Security Guard post, the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen, Persons with physical disabilities, and women candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination.
- The candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the Personality test, Medical test, and Documents verification.
Note: For post wise selection process kindly check the official notification.
How To Apply For AMD Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website www.amd.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the AMD Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.amd.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AMD Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide AMD Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AMD Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AMD Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AMD Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.