Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is a semiconductor company known for designing and manufacturing a wide range of computing and graphics solutions. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Santa Clara, California, AMD has played a significant role in the development of the computer industry.
AMD’s product portfolio includes microprocessors (CPUs), graphics processing units (GPUs), and other semiconductor technologies. The company is a key competitor to Intel in the CPU market and NVIDIA in the GPU market. AMD is particularly recognized for its Ryzen CPUs and Radeon GPUs, which are used in a variety of computing devices, including desktops, laptops, and gaming consoles.
Over the years, AMD has been at the forefront of innovation, contributing to advancements in processor architecture and graphics technology. The company has also expanded its presence in the data center and server markets.
AMD Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software System Designer
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For AMD Recruitment 2024
We are looking for versatile and enthusiastic engineers who are willing to take on new challenges and find innovative ways to problem solve. You will be working with a group of engineers to design, develop and test a complete Platform driver SW solution on the newest platforms that AMD produce. We are looking for someone with a strong programming skill in C and C++ with exposure to X86 as well as source control (CVS/GIT/RMS) and/or Windows architecture. An ideal candidate should have hands on experience working with Window or Linux device driver development and debug.
- Candidate’s primary responsibility is Development Test engineer / Whitebox testing of Windows / Linux / UEFI device Drivers for AMD platforms (IO / USB / Storage)
- Sustain the design, development, integration, testing and deployment of AMD platform Driver software solution.
- Includes cross cultural communication with vendor and customer.
- Working knowledge of Platform IO / USB and Storage drivers
- Deep Knowledge of Computer Architecture with and Windows / Linux Internals
- Good working knowledge of UEFI drivers, UEFI applications and UEFI HII
- Solid understanding and experience with the Windows Driver architecture WDM and KMDF.
- Good working knowledge of windows Plug and play, power management Architecture.
- Good understanding of operating systems concepts, data structures, x86-64 architecture
- Must be self-starter and Ability to work with minimal supervision on more than one task in parallel.
- Good communication and time management skills
- Working with geographical teams an added advantage
- Python, Shell Scripting, linux and windows system development an added advantage.
- Bachelors/master’s in engineering.
- Preferably relevant experience of 1 to 3 years.
AMD Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your AMD Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.