MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
AMCAT Exam 2021 – AMCAT Test, AMCAT Registration Process, AMCAT Fees, AMCAT Eligibility, AMCAT Exam Questions, AMCAT Mock Test Preparation, AMCAT Full form, AMCAT Preparation : AMCAT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check AMCAT address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
What Is AMCAT Exam 2021 ?
The Aspiring Minds conducts the Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test every 3-4 times a year. The AMCAT Exam for 2021 will soon be started. AMCAT is a multi-dimensional test with the compulsory and additional skill-specific module consisting of tests like:
- Aptitude (consisting of English, Quantitative Ability and Logical Ability)
- Personality Test
Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory modules required for jobs in different sectors. Computer Programming, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Accounts, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Services, etc. differ from the skill-specific modules. Candidates can choose the skill modules based on his/her education and/or interest.
After the candidates appear in the AMCAT Exam, they are given out the scores. The scores obtained by the candidates are then used to qualify for the interview rounds of various different companies.
Eligibility Criteria For AMCAT Exam
For the AMCAT test, there are no eligibility criteria. This exam can be taken by any candidate who is actively looking for job opportunities. After they have registered and taken the first test, the following things are to be kept in mind:
- A candidate must wait at least 45 days from the date of the first attempt to re-appear for the examination again.
- It should also be noted that in a calendar year, one candidate can give the AMCAT exam at most 3 times and not more than that.
AMCAT Exam Pattern 2021
AMCAT is a type of Computer Adaptive Test in which there is a set of successive questions. The difficulty level of the next question depends on the correctness of the answer given by the candidate in the previous question. The paper is not predetermined in this case. The test progressively adapts to your level of ability in such a way that the next set of questions becomes more difficult if you perform well in a question. Similarly, if you perform poorly, the successive questions are made simpler. Here’s an insight into the AMCAT Exam Pattern:
|Sl. No.||Topics/Sections/Modules||No. Of Questions||Time|
|1.||English Comprehensive||18||18 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Ability||16||20 Minutes|
|3.||Logical Ability (Reasoning)||12||15 Minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Ability Tech||16||20 Minutes|
|5.||Information Gathering & Synthesis||12||15 Minutes|
|6.||Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory (AMPI)||90||20 Minutes|
Important points to note:
- There are 99 Questions in the AMCAT test.
- Your marks appear on your screen as soon as you ‘submit’ your exam.
Different Domain Modules in AMCAT Exam 2021
AMCAT provides an aptitude testing platform for candidates from various different profiles. As per their educational qualifications as well as the field of interest one can choose from different modules given below:
|MBAs||EnglishLogical and Quantitative AbilityExcel SkillsPersonality||Modules in Finance, HR, Marketing Operations|
|Engineers||EnglishLogical and Quantitative AbilityPersonality||Computer ProgrammingElectronics and SemiconductorMechanical EngineeringChemical Engineering, Telecommunication|
|Graduates||EnglishLogical and Quantitative AbilityPersonality||Excel, AccountingChemistryBiology Programming Pharma and a suite of assessments for the hospitality sector in Front-Office Housekeeping, Food Production and FnBFinanceMarketingHR and Operations|
AMCAT Exam Syllabus 2021
Here is the AMCAT syllabus for English, Reasoning and Quant & AMCAT Aptitude questions come from these topics.
AMCAT Exam 2021 English Syllabus
English in AMCAT is divided into 3 sections – Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension. The subdivisions of these sections are:
|Grammar||Error IdentificationSentence Improvement and Construction|
AMCAT Exam 2021 Syllabus for Reasoning
Major sub-parts of the Reasoning section of AMCAT are – Deductive Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning, Abductive Reasoning. Further, these parts can be divided as:
|Deductive Reasoning||Coding deductive logic Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence Objective Reasoning Selection decision tables Puzzles|
|Inductive reasoning||Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition Analogy and Classification pattern recognition|
|Abductive Reasoning||Logical word sequenceData sufficiency|
AMCAT Exam 2021 Quant Syllabus
The syllabus of Quant for AMCAT consists of Basic Maths, Applied Maths and Engineering Maths. It is further divided into various sections, on the following basis:
|Basic Mathematics||DivisibilityHCF and LCMNumbers, decimal fractions and power|
|Applied Mathematics||Profit and LossSimple and Compound InterestTime, Speed and DistanceInverse|
|Engineering Mathematics||LogarithmsPermutation and CombinationsProbability|
Job Categories you can get After Giving AMCAT Exam 2021
The AMCAT test scores can be used to secure a direct interview in a lot of organizations After clearing AMCAT, you can adopt various profiles like:
- Content Management
- Banking Analyst
- Quality Assurance
- In house Lawyer
- Fashion Designer
- Interior and Industrial
- Business Analysts
- Engineering etc.
AMCAT Exam Selection Process 2021
After clearing AMCAT, various corporate firms and organizations that will shortlist your profile will directly call you for an interview. AMCAT paves the way for these jobs, but before the final selection takes place, you will have to qualify for the interview.
AMCAT Exam Results 2021
The candidates will be required to attempt the questions for the module that is best suited for them according to the academic qualifications and their interests. The AMCAT exam results are displayed on the screen as soon as a candidate completes the test. This result is then saved for future reference and use.
AMCAT Exam Preparation Tips
In order to prepare well, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Know the Modules you need to appear in: It is important to judge on which part and on which field of interest a candidate is searching for a job. It will get easier for starting in that direction.
- Go through the complete syllabus: The candidates must be aware of the complete syllabus for the module they want to appear in.
- Practice on a regular basis: Make sure that you are practising various topics on a regular basis so that you can be well prepared for the tests.
- Take practice tests: After candidates feel prepared enough, do take up the practice tests like AMCAT test series, Quizzes and practice questions etc.
- Do go for solving previous year’s sample questions as well.
AMCAT Exam Recommended Books
We have prepared a list of AMCAT exam recommended books by our experts which will ease out your start of the preparation process and save you a great deal of time too. Check out the list below:
|Book||Author/Publisher||How will the Books Help?|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal||If a candidate is in search of books to prepare for various Reasoning topics, then this book is a must have.|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi||This book guides through all the concepts as well as the practice questions from all topics of English|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal||A great book for learning the concepts as well as practising regular Aptitude questions.|
We hope that the article on AMCAT Exam 2021 must have been a great help to you. We will keep updating this space with all the latest information.
How To Register for AMCAT Exam 2021?
For the AMCAT exam candidates can register by following the given steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the website myamcat.com
- Step 2: A register button will appear on the top of the home page. Click on that button
- Step 3: Sign up with your email and set a password. Keep the credentials safely for future use.
- Step 4: Now in the next step you need to enter your basic profile including name, mobile number, qualification degrees, graduation year etc.
- Step 5: Go through all the details and click on the submit button
- Step 6: In the last step you will have to verify your email address with the OTP received in your email.
- Step 7: Your profile will be created and you can access this in the future to take several assessments.
AMCAT Fees 2021
The candidates who are planning to take the AMCAT Exam will have to pay an application fee at the time they start taking up the exam. The fee that need to be paid is INR 1110 + GST. Thus the total amount you need to pay is 1298. The fees paid will mean that you will get a one-year subscription, which means your score is valid for one year. After one year, however, you can either renew your subscription or resume the AMCAT test to continue applying for additional companies.
Benefits of the AMCAT Exam 2021
Every year a lot of candidates appear for the AMCAT examination which helps them in getting calls for various direct interviews. There are a lot of ways this test has been proven useful for the candidates:
- The AMCAT exam is used by more than 700 companies to recruit new and experienced applicants.
- Based on the AMCAT exam score, candidates can get numerous job recommendations from top businesses.
- AMCAT provides feedback on the assessment of weaknesses and strengths. This will help you improve your success.
- There are no percentage criteria or college criteria, only the test score is the criteria. AMCAT ensures equal job opportunities.
- The test scores are valid across the various industries such as IT, ITeS, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, etc., job profiles are available.