Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Amazon Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Amazon address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Amazon Work From Home Jobs India 2023 Details
|Name of Post||SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Work From Home|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Please note that this job is a seasonal role (FTC) for 12 months on the payroll of Amazon.
- The mission of Shopping Experience Protection Operations is to build trust with all its Customers & Partners – Buyers, Brands, Vendors, Sellers, and Employees – in reality and perception.
- Scaling through technology, analytics & science and inverting the curve on headcount & cost growth.
- Being a center of excellence that develops technology, science, and processes to achieve our goals in a fashion that is scalable, decoupled and easily leveraged across Amazon and externally.
- Selling partner risk operations investigator will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- They will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. Investigators will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- These Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- SPRO Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions.
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools.
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations.
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process.
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
- Work Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
Amazon Work From Home Jobs Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Amazon Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Amazon Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Amazon Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Amazon Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Work From Home 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Amazon Work From Home 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You