Learn How To Crack Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA/MCA Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Software Development Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA – Rs 3.5 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Amazon Recruitment 2022
As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
Skills Required For Amazon Recruitment 2022
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-1 years of software development experience in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring experience innovations to mobile audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Ability to mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development
- Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
Selection Process For Amazon Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Amazon Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Amazon Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Amazon Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Amazon Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|Amazon Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022 ?
To apply for the Amazon Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.amazon.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.