MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Amazon Jobs 2022 :
- The Amazon India Consumer team is building a new team to build the next generation of features that will help Amazon to effectively communicate with its customers.
- In this role you will be involved in building features and will require understanding and working across back-end services and the shopping app.
- We are looking for solid SDEs who are excited by the charter and looking to solve complex technical problems. If dealing with ambiguity and solving complex technical problems interests you, this may be a great opportunity for you to consider.
Skills Required for Amazon Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Experience in design
- Experience with tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++,
Preferred Skills :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with building scalable services
- Ability to write good quality code and good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in fast-paced, innovation-focused environment
- Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Alexa as a customer
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Amazon Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.