MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Must Read : Latest Amazon Placement Papers 2019-20
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate & build things for the benefit of our customers.
- The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – it is part of our company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers play an instrumental role in utilizing cutting edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work.
- Amazon challenges are big and impact millions of customers, sellers, and countless products across the globe. Our path is not always easy so we are selective about who joins us on this journey.
- There is a certain kind of person who takes on software development challenges at Amazon – someone excited by the idea creating new platforms, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years. If this is you, come build the future with us.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to develop, design, and bring to market innovative devices and services
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to cutting edge technologies at incredible scale and speed
Skills Required for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Enrolled in, or received at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field such as IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, C++, or C
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.
Must Read : Latest Amazon Placement Papers 2019-20