MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Internships 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check AmazonOff Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Must Read : Latest Amazon Placement Papers 2019-20
Amazon Internships 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Programmer Analyst Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
- Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Amazon Internships 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Internships 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Internships, candidates have to visit the official site at amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Internships Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Internships 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Internships 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Internships 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Internships 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.