MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Internships 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check AmazonOff Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Must Read : Latest Amazon Placement Papers 2019-20
Amazon Internships 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply ( Job Expired )
Amazon Internships 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Internships 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Internships, candidates have to visit the official site at amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Internships Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Internships 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Internships 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Internships 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Internships 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.