Amazon Hiring Operation Team At Bangalore & Hyderabad Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In Any Graduate Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Amazon Hiring Operation Team
|Name Of Post||Payment Risk Operation Team|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Graduate|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
- Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures
Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
- Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazons financial, legal and reputational risk
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following stablished processes and procedures
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
How To Apply For Amazon Operation Team Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Amazon Operation Team Jobs (Bangalore)||Click Here|
|To Apply Amazon Operation Team Jobs (Hyderabad)||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You