MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Position : Data Analyst Support
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics team is looking for technically strong Analyst for developing solutions to better manage/optimize inventory placement and operations planning while providing the best experience to our customers at the lowest possible price.
- As part of Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics, our team members have an opportunity to be at the forefront of supply chain thought leadership by working on some of the most difficult problems with some of the best research scientists, software developers, and business leaders in the industry, shaping our roadmap to drive real impact on Amazon’s long-term profitability.
- We are a new (ish) team, building new analysis from ground up, proposing new concepts and technology to meet business needs, and need several analysts who enjoy and excel at diving into data to analyze root causes and implement long-term solutions.
- As an analyst within the group, you will work closely with program managers to analyze massive data sets, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas.
- You will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways.
- As an analyst embedded in the business team you have the opportunity to participate and shape program development as well as leverage your technical skills.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- Strong Analytical skills: Has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore, candidates have to visit the official site at Amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.