Amazon Business Development Intern Vacancy 2023 At Mumbai Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Amazon Business Development Intern Vacancy 2023 At Mumbai
|Name of Post||Business Development Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Amazon is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Business and performance Analyst Intern to be based in Mumbai India to help shape the future of our Data Centers. This role offers the unique opportunity to support Cross domain internal and external stakeholders in driving Data Center performance improvement which includes report optimization, KPI metrics and dashboarding.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities. A successful candidate is analytical, meticulous, self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and has good communication skills with the ability to handle ambiguity and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6-months between October 2023 to March 2024 / TBD
- Expected graduation from Dec 2023 onwards
- Candidates must be able to legally work in India
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel Pivots, Formulas, Macros etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Data driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks
- Great team player
- Able to support customers internally and externally
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating operational performance metrics for reporting
- Working knowledge in Excel and other reporting tools like Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Zoho Analytics etc. is a plus
- Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning methods
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights to present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business and operational problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Amazon Business Development Intern Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Amazon Business Development Intern Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You