Alstom commits to contribute to a low carbon future by developing and promoting innovative and sustainable transportation solutions that people enjoy riding. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, Alstom offers its diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. With its presence in 63 countries and a talent base of over 80,000 people from 175 nationalities, the company focuses its design, innovation, and project management skills to where mobility solutions are needed most.
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Alstom Recruitment 2024
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst processes multiple financial data and provides a fair view of Alstom, regional, cluster or site performance through consistent data aggregation and appropriate financial analyses. He or She:
- Assists Operational & Commercial teams with reports and ad hoc analyses;
- Supports the Alstom, regional, cluster or site management with analytics;
- Challenges internal stakeholders to stimulate company-wide, regional, cluster or site performance.
- Ensure all financial data are collected, processed & analysed in a timely manner
- Propose actual and forecasting/budgeting financial processes & planning to the local FP&A leader, interacting with Regional or Site Finance Teams
- Improve and streamline finance processes and planning
- Maintain and enhance financial analytical reporting systems
- Reporting contents: simplify and standardize various financial reports
- Digest Financial Statements Actuals to prepare relevant analyses & reports at financial closing times
- Work with the Region Finance Analysts and functions controllers to ensure alignment between Regions/Countries/ Sites to the Group strategy
- Establish a close working relationship with the Treasury/Tax/Accounting & Consolidation/Investor Relations Teams to ensure alignment of their actions to the reporting processes
- Identify possible cost out or margin improvements, detect trends & possible KPIs evolutions
- First experience if finance
- External or Internal Audit
- Prior FP&A, or Project Controlling, experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
Competencies & Skills
- Curious, striving to learn & develop
- Synthesis, turn complexity/multiplicity into simplicity
- Controlling / FP&A / Reporting
- Accounting knowledge & IFRS
- Manage complex analytical subjects
- Ability to manage several topics at the same time, execution speed
- Good, and improving, knowledge of the Business and of Key Performance Indicators
- Detect & Fix issues
- Some IT Systems savviness
- Propose Change and Innovation, Lead Initiatives
- Demonstrate Teamwork, Honesty, Integrity, Courage.
- Resilience, ability to work under pressure and exposure N+1, N+2 or other Finance Managers.
- Autonomous (but not Independent) and result-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills: ability to listen, accept & convince avoiding conflict.
- Ability to Work in an International Environment.
- Problem-solving and can-do attitude
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Alstom Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.