Allianz Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Allianz Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Allianz address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Allianz is getting behind the Olympic & Paralympic Movements as the Worldwide Insurance Partner from 2021 until 2028.
As well as supporting the Olympic & Paralympic Movements with insurance solutions and services, we’ll be sharing some exciting ways for the global Allianz community to get involved.
Allianz Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Travel Claim Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Allianz Careers 2023
Review claims of a moderate to complex level and related documentation to determine if loss is covered and what benefits apply.
- Key responsibilities which take no less than 10% of overall job time
- Regular, predictable, reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Review claims, identify the incident, determine coverage in accordance with the contract, conclude what, if any benefit applies and the amount to be reimbursed.
- Responsible for paying or rejecting the claim in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insuring agreement.
- Follow-up with customer either by letter or email once the claim has been resolved.
- Replying email inquiries from customers regarding the status of their claim.
- Enter determination and relevant notes into PeopleSoft in accordance with guidelines.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to verify or obtain missing information.
- Research discrepancies and escalate questionable claims to the Manager.
- Send out claim forms to new customers as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills Required For Allianz Careers 2023
- Candidate should be comfortable with Day shift- 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm
- Candidate should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should understand the CRM business and have min. 1 Year of work experience in Customer Services/Claim functions (preferably in Insurance)
- Candidate should be able to handle Time and Pressure Management to deliver the standards within stipulated timelines
- Candidate should have convincing skills to handle customers in critical situations
- Candidate should have a good typing speed (minimum 25-30 WPM)
- Candidate should have skills to demonstrate the product to prospective buyers/ existing customer
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of insurance
- Candidate should be Graduated from well reputed university.
- Candidate should have solid analytical, computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Candidate should have time management and decision-making skills
Selection Process For Allianz Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Allianz Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Allianz Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Allianz Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Allianz Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Allianz Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Allianz Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Allianz Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Allianz Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Allianz Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.allianz.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Allianz Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Allianz Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Allianz Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Allianz Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Allianz Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.