Akasa Air Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Customer Service Officers At PAN India Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In Any Graduate Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Akasa Air Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Customer Service Officers
|Company Name||Akasa Air|
|Name Of Post||Customer Service Officers|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Graduate|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Responsible for check-in, Reservations, ticketing, Special category passenger handling, Boarding Gate functions under the supervision of Duty officers / Duty Managers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Accepting reservation and issuance of tickets at airport ticketing counters.
- Smile, greet customers when they approach for checking or any query.
- Checking of customer’s identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
- Profiling of customers at checking, brief them on DG regulations and security banned articles in checked or hand baggage.
- Accept registered baggage and check if any visible damage and get LRT signed, customer to be informed about the liability and charge excess baggage (in case of exceeding normal baggage allowance).
- Announcement of boarding, updating of FIDs, attending queries of customers, Reconciliation of checked in passengers at the boarding gates.
- Coordinate for connecting customers, their location and take advise / instruction from red cap, duty manager if flight has to be delayed to accept them. · Strict adherence to company policies, ensure properly groomed at all times.
- Not under influence of alcohol or banned substance.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the GOM.
- Effective use of ramp equipment, guiding blue collar teams for quick turnaround of aircraft.
- Carry out gate boarding functions like zone wise boarding, BGR and manual boarding in case of systems down.
- Secure, safe, punctual handling of customers, baggage, crew as applicable by organizing and controlling the terminal operations.
- Ensure all communication, operational or administration are actioned promptly.
- Responsible for reporting to the superior’s occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
- Procedure is followed for the carriage of arms and ammunition, HUM, DGR etc.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Akasa Air Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Akasa Air Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You