MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Air Products Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Air Products company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off-campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Air Products address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Air Products Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Air Products
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Company Website : www.airproducts.in
Job Position : Junior Machinery Engineer
Job Location : Kochi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 2 -3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
To provide all aspects of Machinery installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and optimizations of machinery in Air Products India to ensure high machinery reliability and plant availability. The machinery includes all types of compressors, gas turbines, expanders, blowers, gearboxes, cooling towers, fin-fans and all types of pumps including cryogenic pumps.
- Provide machinery diagnostics services in troubleshooting and resolving machinery issues using vibration diagnostics tools and failure analysis techniques. This includes involving in root cause analysis investigations, issuing failure analysis reports and recommendations for reliability improvements.
- Carry out turbo-machinery health and performance assessment and provide assessment reports to stakeholder teams on a quarterly basis.
- Assist to develop machinery job-packs for large machinery overhauls.
- Involve in a “bad actor resolution” program to resolve machinery bad actors to increase reliability and machinery availability.
- Provide installation and commission support for new machinery
- Provide technical support and supervision in the overhaul of large machinery.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Work closely with other departments for Machinery troubleshooting.
- Maintain LLF and Machinery condition monitoring programs.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve the safety, reliability, or efficiency of rotating equipment.
- Identify cost savings opportunities in spare parts by leveraging reverse engineering skills and experience to repair or make ourselves.
- Responsible for developing technical capabilities in the country maintenance organizations at the maintenance engineering level to allow for localized support for new plant commissioning.
- Implement, and/or maintain the current predictive and preventive maintenance programs in the base organization.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of maintenance programs and modify accordingly to ensure optimum reliability and cost benefits.
- Analyze data to reduce operating and maintenance costs related to machinery performance using sound technical engineering review of data and processes.
- Actively participate in safety programs, promote, and enforce safety rules and good housekeeping methods.
- Promoted an atmosphere of team spirit through good example, open communication, good listening, and timely problem resolutions
Skills Required For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in rotating equipment machinery engineering and maintenance.
- Technical knowledge and experience in machinery installation, commissioning and maintenance of large rotating equipment [e.g. centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, gas turbine].
- Familiar with major engineering Standards pertaining to machinery. Familiar with machinery vibration diagnostics skills and machinery troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis techniques.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills are a must with the ability to work cross-culturally. Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound decisions required.
- Willingness to travel within India and Asia to provide machinery support to AP Plants.
How To Apply For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here ( Job Expired )
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Air Products Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Air Products Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Air Products Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at airproducts.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Air Products Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Air Products Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Air Products Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Air Products Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Air Products Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.