MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Air Products company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off-campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Air Products address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Air Products
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Company Website : www.airproducts.in
Job Position : .Net Developer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 -3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
This position is responsible for the application design and development of solutions that leverage the Microsoft Technology stack, which includes .NET. The successful candidate will report to a team lead in the IT Applications organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging IT projects. An ideal candidate would be someone with 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies and has interest in expanding their skills to include technical leadership or architecture roles.
- Work closely with functional analysts, solution architects and technical leads to develop new and existing solutions
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure teams during implementations.
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects.
- Learn new technologies and be a change agent to introduce technologies to the IT ennoblement teams
- Leverage skills to develop proof-of-concepts for projects, and when needed utilize advanced programming techniques for complex situations
- Provide technical support for applications
Skills Required For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
- 3+ years’ experience working with information technology
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience developing solutions with Microsoft technologies is required
- Systems’ level thinking - see big picture and interconnects
- Familiarity with the agile methodologies & software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and experience in applying object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with project methodologies, e.g. ALM or Agile.
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills are required, including the ability to work independently.
- Experience with Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language.
- Experience developing web applications with SOA, Restful APIs, and/or MVC architectures
- Experience with relational or object database environments (e.g. SQL Server or Document Db\MongoDB).
- Experience with native mobile development a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Air Products Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Air Products Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Air Products Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Air Products Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at airproducts.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Air Products Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Air Products Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Air Products Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Air Products Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Air Products Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.