Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive And Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Air Products Company Will Be Seeking Candidates For Graduate Positions Off Campuses. Candidates Who Have Successful In BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The Air Products Address, The Date Of Interview, Details On Eligibility And Interview Agenda, As Well As The Application Process Information, And Application Procedure Are Provided Below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Air Products (NYSE:APD) Is A World-Leading Industrial Gases Company In Operation For Over 80 Years Focused On Serving Energy, Environmental, And Emerging Markets. The Company Has Two Growth Pillars Driven By Sustainability. Air Products’ Base Business Provides Essential Industrial Gases, Related Equipment And Applications Expertise To Customers In Dozens Of Industries, Including Refining, Chemicals, Metals, Electronics, Manufacturing, And Food.
The Company Also Develops, Engineers, Builds, Owns And Operates Some Of The World’s Largest Industrial Gas And Carbon-Capture Projects, Supplying World-Scale Clean Hydrogen For Global Transportation, Industrial Markets, And The Broader Energy Transition. Additionally, Air Products Is The World Leader In The Supply Of Liquefied Natural Gas Process Technology And Equipment, And Globally Provides Turbomachinery, Membrane Systems And Cryogenic Containers.
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Air Products|
|Name Of Post||Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are currently looking for a Graduate / Post Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our engineering team in Pune / Vadodara. This role will play a pivotal role in the coordination of key internal and external stakeholders on projects as well as input to the successful delivery of those projects. Looking for the candidates who have competed their Graduation / Post Graduation in Engineering in the year not before 2022 in one of the below mentioned disciplines: Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Candidates selected will go through a detailed training program (classroom & on-the-job) and after successfully completing the training and probation period, the Engineer Trainee will work closely with and be mentored by senior design engineers. We are seeking a self-motivated and versatile person who will fit into our team of talented professionals.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supporting the delivery of engineering, design, and assessment in a multi-discipline environment
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor within the allotted time and budget.
- Production of clear and well-presented engineering reports, material take-off, calculations, specifications, and other engineering documentation
- Working on 3D Models, CAD tools, Engineering software, and tools
- Instruct CAD designers and checking of drawings
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives
- As required, traveling to sites/vendor locations
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques using judgment in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Have the willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong mathematical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb time management and professionalism
- A growth mindset and open to constructive feedback
- Teamwork skills
- Establishing Excellent Network Skills
- Operating in accordance with the Company’s health, safety, environment, and quality standards
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Air Products Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are You Ready To Pass Your Way Through The Written Test Effortlessly? These Papers For The 2023 Placement Test Can Be Very Helpful. Candidates Looking For Air Products Placement Papers Will Be Able To End Their Hunt. Here, We Have All The MNC And Other Businesses Placement Papers In PDF Format. For Those Who Recently Applied For Air Products Jobs 2023 Can Go To This Page To Download The Test Papers For Written Examination For Free.
Candidates Can Access Easily The Practice Papers Here. In Addition To Completing More Placement Papers, You Can Effortlessly Take To Pass The Placement Test. After Going Through The Questions, They Can Get A Feel Like A Real Company Placement Test. Candidates Could Use These Test Questions As A Mock Test To Assess Their Knowledge Of Every Subject.
|Air Products Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents To Be Carried For Air Products Jobs 2023
- You Should Carry A Copy Of The Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (Original And Photocopy) With Three Passport Size Photographs Are Must.
- You Need To Carry Any Government Certified ID Proof Like The PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students Should Have All The Essential Educational Certificates Along With The Xerox Copies.
How To Apply For Air Products Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You