AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019 : The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 103 posts of Senior Residents,02 posts of Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) and 12posts of Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators in different specialities in PGIMER, Chandigarh; 15 posts of Senior Residents, 8 posts of Demonstrators in different specialities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab, and 15 posts of Senior Residents, 8posts of Demonstrators in different specialities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh for a maximum period up to 03 years as per details given below. Interested candidates go through the AIIMS Bathinda Notification before applying for AIIMS Bathinda Job Openings 2020.
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 163 Posts
|Organization Name||AIIMS Bathinda, Punjab|
|Name of Post||Sr Resident and Demonstrator|
|No. Of Posts||163|
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Senior Resident||104||Rs. 67700/- Per Month|
|Jr./Sr. Demonstrator||59||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
AIIMS Bathinda Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Senior Resident||A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. A postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D./MS / MDS in the subject of specialty concerned of an Indian University or qualifications recognized equivalent thereto.|
|Jr./Sr. Demonstrator||For Senior Demonstrator:-|
i) M.Sc. in the subject concerned.
ii) Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject.
For Junior Demonstrator:- M.Sc. in the subject concerned.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General, OBC Candidate: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Persons with disabilities: No Fee (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Written Exam (Computer Based Test)||75|
|Departmental interview & assessment||25|
How to Apply for AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy 2019 Careers
- A candidate willing to apply is required to visit www.pgimer.edu.in<Recruitment> and to submit his/ her ONLINE Application in the prescribed format after registering himself/ herself.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on the cut-off date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system.
- A candidate whether he belongs to unreserved (General) or reserved viz. SC, ST, OBC, EWS or PwBD, can submit online application form under one particular category of the post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
- Candidate should fill in the Online Application with the utmost care and by following the instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. The incorrectly filled application form may lead to rejection.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can again take a final print out of application form and e-Challanfor depositing the application fee.
- The hard copy of the application form (final printout) along with all uploaded documents and copies of e-Challanmust be brought at the time when called upon to do so by the PGIMER.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the PGIMER.
AIIMS Bathinda 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||23 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||09 December 2019|