We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Engineer – Electrical and Power
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For AECOM Recruitment 2024
Responsible for engineering design and modification activities related to electrical & electronic circuits, systems, and equipment. May involve the installation and operation & maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
Discipline concerning power systems, electronic and transmission equipment, electric service and supply systems, lighting systems, communication service and supply systems, fire alarm and detection systems, control systems or electrical installations.
An electrical engineer focuses on designing, maintaining and improving products that are powered by or produce electricity. Electrical engineering deals with electricity, electro-magnetism and electronics. It also covers power, control systems, telecommunications and signal processing. These engineers are usually concerned with large-scale electrical systems such as motor control and power transmission, as well as utilizing electricity to transmit energy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Master of Engineering degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Experienced in the use of UK Network Rail, London Underground, Railway Group Standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Understanding of Health and Safety including CDM
- Good standard of written English and communication.
AECOM Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your AECOM Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.