Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Advance Auto Parts company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Advance Auto Parts address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Profile : Advance Auto Parts
Founded in Roanoke, VA in 1932, Advance Auto Parts is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Our family of companies operate more than 5,100 stores across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands under four brands, Advance Auto Parts, Carquest Auto Parts, WORLDPAC and Autopart International.
Company Website : www.shop.advanceautoparts.com
Job Position : API Engineer Intern
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Advance Auto Parts Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Advance Auto Parts Jobs 2022 :
- API Integration team is heavily involved in building APIs in Mulesoft enabling the APIs being consumed by Internal and External Applications/users.
- The intern will be closely mentored and will be working with API Integration Team on Intern projects solutions that are exciting and will be useful for the API Integration Team.
- Main objectives would be educating the intern about what AAP does as an enterprise and how technology is helping the company move in the right direction. Make intern work with current team members so that he will get to know how to work in a collaborative way. Make Intern go through some cutting-edge technologies training sessions.
Skills Required For Advance Auto Parts Jobs 2022 :
- Should be having knowledge on Java, J2EE (or) coding experience in any programming language.
- Knowledge on Database is plus. (SQL or NoSQL)
- Knowledge on any MVC framework is a plus.
- Knowledge on any ORM is a plus.
- Knowledge on SOAP and REST services is a plus.
- Should have problem solving skills.
- Appetite towards coding.
- Someone who is interested to work in a collaborative culture.
Documents to be Carried for Advance Auto Parts Jobs 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Advance Auto Parts Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Advance Auto Parts Off Campus 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Advanceautoparts.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Advance Auto Parts Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Advance Auto Parts Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Advance Auto Parts Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Advance Auto Parts Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.