MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ACT Fibernet company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ACT Fibernet address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : ACT
(Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000. Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes.
Company Website : www.actcorp.in
Job Position : Management Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
Spread over a year, this thoughtfully curated program will be a combination of business & functional learning, people interaction and handholding by the leaders of the organization.
ACT Technology Leadership Development Program Details :
- A structured induction program (1.5 months) with focus on business learning, field exposure and customer connect. The induction will ensure a deep dive learning of the business and its imperatives.
- A detailed four month learning journey to understand various sub-functions within IT/ Technology function under the guidance of the functional heads.
- In the next four months, individual will be given an opportunity to work on projects with specific deliverable within IT/Technology function
- Post completion of all the learning modules, individual will transition into the role through on the Job training (2.5 month)
- Project guide to monitor progress on assignments periodically
- Management trainee to present work to the Executive Committee
- Key business leaders and Executive committee members will be assigned as the mentors
- Periodic one on one meetings to provide guidance and feedback
Confirmation And Role Assign
- Executive committee to review at the end of every module during the training period
- Role allocation based on the competence of the trainee and the organization requirements
- Technology: Trainees in Technology, will get to work on Computer Networking, TCPIP, Ethernet, wired fiber network, Routing and Switching, Wifi, software scripting and automation. The work involves design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and Operation.
- Information Technology: Trainees in IT, will get to work on design, development & maintenance of applications related to business process-es, business analytics and IT Infrastructure, System administration, information security & data center.
Key Personal Attributes
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about coding/Technology , strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills – High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
Documents to be Carried for ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the ACT Fibernet Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at actcorp.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ACT Fibernet Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ACT Fibernet Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ACT Fibernet Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ACT Fibernet Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ACT Fibernet Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.