MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Acko Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Acko company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Acko address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Acko Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Acko
Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Company Website : www.acko.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer -I
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Acko Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Acko Jobs 2020 :
- Has a robust understanding and experience of HTML and CSS core concepts and best practices
- Have experience in building highly scalable REST APIs and library design using Node Js, Express js/ Python
- Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance.
- Working experience on Git and understanding of tools like npm
- Is knowledgeable about a wide range of web and internet technologies
- Brings creativity to their work and designs resilient, scalable, and maintainable software
- Should have strong communication skills. Candidate can work with engineers, designers, product managers, and engineering managers to prioritize work and identify opportunities that will benefit multiple teams.
Skills Required For Acko Jobs 2020 :
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java.
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform.
How To Apply For Acko Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Acko Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Acko Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Acko Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at acko.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Acko Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Acko Off Campus 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Acko Off Campus 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Acko Off Campus 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Acko Off-Campus 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.